Skip to content
- It Can be a potent replacement for the use of antibiotics
- Decreases harmful bacteria in the gut. It makes the chickens gut a less hospitable place for worms to live. It won’t completely eradicate them, so regular worming is still very important.
- Increases the digestive system’s ability to process and absorb nutrients
- Increases the chicken’s immune system
- May help with egg production
- Helps keep algae and bacteria out of water containers.
- It should never be used with metal drinkers. The acidity corrodes the metal. Use plastic or stoneware.
- Do not leave Apple Cider Vinegar in drinkers the whole time. Add it for no longer than one week in every month.
- Do not add it to feed. Wet food is prone to develop bacteria, not prevent it.